Monday, March 3, 2014

The Art of Juggling






So, I've been pretty busy making products, developing new formulas, preparing to move and looking for additional   intensive courses and certified herbal schools to expand my knowledge (hey, if you have any pointers, please share in the comments section below). I'll stop there, because I haven't begun to talk about work, family and social life, all of which are very important to me. Needless to say I've got my work cut out for me.

Recently, I was sharing with friends how this schedule is taking its toll. Fortunately, one friend showed me a gold mine, a book she was reading called "Juggling Elephants" by Jones Loflin and Todd Musig. This book is about how to juggle a busy schedule like a ringmaster juggling a three ring circus act.

I was instantly enthralled, so I downloaded it as soon as I got home. So far, the book is just what I needed. It's concise, witty, detailed and to the point (thanks guys!).

Anyways, if you're interested in reading it for yourself here's a link where you can purchase a copy. 

~Happy juggling!