Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Product List

Amour All Naturals ~ Product List
Check out what we have to offer...

Whipped Shea Butters: $12 for 4oz. jar  |  $20 for 8 oz. jar
Made with raw African Shea butter, coconut, grape seed and olive oil, arrowroot, vitamin-E and the following…
Lemongrass
Lemon Vanilla
Peppermint
Jasmine
Lavender
Rosemary
Frankincense and Sage
Other scents are available…

Lip Balms: $3
Made with raw African Shea butter, beeswax, infused oil, Vitamin-E and the following…
Cacao
Peppermint
Peppermint, Cacao and Menthol
Lemon balm, calendula and lavender
Other scents are available…

Pain Relief Salve: $12 for 4oz. jar | $20 for 8 oz. jar
Made with beeswax, vitamin-E, olive oil infused with:
arnica, kava kava and St. John’s Wort, white willow bark, menthol and essential oils
*Also available with menthol scent and extra strength

Skin Luster: $12 for 4oz. jar | $20 for 8 oz. jar
Made with lemon balm, turmeric, St. John’s Wort, licorice, burdock, chickweed, neem, olive oil, tamanu, vitamin-E and beeswax
*Also available scented

Sugar Scrubs: $12 for 4oz. jar | $20 for 8 oz. jar
Made with olive oil, sesame seed oil, coconut oil, sugar and the following…
Lavender Lemongrass
Lemon Vanilla
Grapefruit
Peppermint Eucalyptus
Rosemary Sage

Other scents are available…
To order email: amourallnaturals@gmail.com 



Product Prices

2 comments:

  1. I ordered the pain salve for my back. When I received the product I was amazed-my back pain went away immediately! I'm going definitely going to order more from Amour All Naturals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great service, products and prices! I recently purchased the Lemon Vanilla Whipped Shea Butter, which smells great by the way, and I am very pleased. I used it on my dry cracked skin --thanks winter, and I immediately saw a difference. I also put some on my feet then put some socks on overnight; when I woke up, my feet were sooooo soft! Thanks for such an great place to buy skin care! I will definitely be ordering more products from Amour All Naturals.

    ReplyDelete